DI Deionized Water Machine DI-250
1. By adopting advanced DI water making process, the machine making DI water auotomatically, output water quality is stable.
2. By using famous spare parts, the system working stable, low electric consumption, DI water high output.
3. Good quality pipes, more stable.
4. By adding MB levels, not only the DI water output raised, but also DI water quality is improved.
5. enclosed and integrated design, compact and firm.
DI-250 can produce 250L DI water per hour. DI-250 has 3 main parts: Pre-treatment, RO reverse and Resin MB . It is a small-foot-print, 24 hour automatic working, reliable and high productivity machine.
|DI Water Productivity:||250L/Hour||DI Water Resistivity:||15MΩ|
|DI Water Tank Capacity:||160L||Productivity Rate:||50%|
|Tape Water Supply:||1.5L/Hour||Power Supply:||AC220V,1 Phase, 50/60HZ,2.2KW|
|High Light:||DI Deionized Water Machine, osmosis Deionized Water Machine, osmosis pcba cleaning machine|
1. All in one integration design, compact machine.
2. Advanced DI water purify technology, RO reverse+ MB process.
3. Automatic working, DI water resistivity up to 15MΩ and stable.
4. Low electric power, low press RO film.
5. Multiple MB to improve Di water productivity and resistivity.
6. 24 hour working.
7. Machine stop immediately to protect itself once tap water supply is not enough.
8. RO system will stop once RO water tank reaches it high level position.
|Tap water supply||1.5T/Hour||3T/Hour|
|DI water productivity||250L/Hour||1000L/Hour|
|water tank capacity||160L||160L|
|DI water resistivity||15MΩ||15MΩ|
|Power supply||AC220V,50Hz, 2.2KW||AC220V,50Hz, 5KW|
Customer Question & Answer
Q1: What is DI water resistivity?
A1: At the begining, It is 17MΩ. The resistivity will decline as the machine using for several months. when it is low than 2MΩ, you need to replace carbon, sand, Ro film and resins in the machine, then it will continue to supply 17MΩ DI water again. Normally, one year later you need to replace the consume materials.
Q2: What is water change RATIO?
A2: 50% tap water will change to DI water, the rest 50% will change to condense water and drain out.