Offline PCBA Cleaning Machine HJS-7100
HJS-7100 is an off-line PCBA cleaning mahcine. It is a compact, energy-saving and environmental protection machine.
HJS-7100 is used to wash off flux residual, solder balls, partichles on PCBA, such as: rosin flux, non-clean flux,water-soluble flux.Mainly used in military,aviation, aerospace, medical, new energy, automotive electronics industries, especially suitable for small amount, multiple types PCBA cleaning.
HJS-7100 is an off-line PCBA cleaning machine. It is a compact, energy saving and environmental protection machine.
HJS-7100 is used to wash off flux residual, solder balls, particles on PCBA, such as: rosin flux, non-clean flux, water-soluble flux. Mainly used in military, aviation, aerospace, medical, new energy, automotive electronics industries, especially suitable for small amount, multiple types PCBA cleaning.
1. Throughly clean rosin flux, water-soluble flux, non-clean flux, solder paste and other organic and inorganic contaminations on PCBA.
2. 2-layers cleaning basket: 610mm(L) ×560mm(W) × 100mm(H) x2 layers.
3. All processes are visible through a large observation window.
4 .Easy operation interface, quick setting clean parameters. Different passwords can be set.
5. Inner filter makes liquid used repeated.
6.Real-time measure DI water resistivity and monitoring cleaning effect. Resistivity range is 0~18 MΩ.
7. The remaining liquid in the pump and pipes are blown off by compressed air and flow back to cleaning tank. This function saves detergent up to 50%.
8. High standard cleanliness, ionic contamination completely meets the requirement of IIPC-610D I class.
9. SUS304 stainless steel structure, exquisite workmanship, strong and durable, acid and alkali cleaning solution corrosion resistance
Comparison pictures before clean and after clean:
|Cleaning basket size||L610xW560xH100mmx 2layers|
|Diluent liquid tank capacity||60L|
|Spray liquid tank capacity||18L|
|Concentrate tank capacity||30L|
|Rinse time||1~2 min/times|
|Diluent liquid heat temp||room temp ~60ºC|
|PCB dry time||room temp~99ºC|
|DI water filter||0.2um|
|Power supply||AC380, 3 Phases, 50/60Hz, 30KW|
|Air supply||0.5Mpa, 400L/Min|
Customer Question & Answer
Q1: What is the cycle time of HJS-7100 batch cleaning machine?
A1: Total 30~45min. wash 10min+rinse 10min+dry 10~25min.
Q2: What liquid can be used in HJS-7100 to clean PCBA?
A2: It decided by electronical components and solder paste on your PCBA. Water-based PCBA cleaning liquid wash, DI water rinse.
Q3: Have many PCBAs can HJS-7100 clean in one cycle?
A3: L200*W100mm size PCBA for example, it can clean 30~40pcs.
Q4: Does the PCBAs need to bake after wash, rinse and dry process in the machine?
A4: Sure, PCBAs after clean need to put into electric oven and bake for 2 hours at 100~110℃ or 4hours at 80~90℃to make the PCBA totally dry.